An opportunity has become available for a Sales and Distribution Supervisor. The Incumbent will Supervise and execute sales order processing to ensure financial objectives are met according to SANBS policies and procedures
Key Performance Areas
- Supervise the effective administration of the Sales Order Processes to ensure the release of Accurate Invoices to Accounts Receivable
- Maintains Good Customer Relations by ongoing Communication and Information sharing
- To achieve operational objectives In own area of operations
- Internal And external reports prepared Daily, Weekly and Monthly And submitted within agreed deadlines
- People Managed To Achieve Operational Objectives
- Maintenance of SAP Sales And Distribution system And documentation
- Analytical Thinking and Attention to Detail
- Ethical behaviour
- Customer Service Orientation
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Judgement and decision making
- Excellence Orientation
- Conflict Management
- Systems Competence
- Problem Solving
- Resilience and Stress Management
- Technical Skills/
�dc99 Computer Literacy.
�dc99 Accounting Practice.
- Planning, Organising and Monitoring
- All applications will be considered with reference to SANBS’ Employment Equity Plan
- Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not be contacted within three weeks after the closing date
Furthermore note that no advertisement may in any way make reference to /or exclude anybody based on race, gender etc.
- Diploma in Accounting.
- 3 years sales and distribution experience.
- 2 years supervisory experience in finance field.
- Excel (Intermediate - Advanced).
- MS Word (Basic - Intermediate).
- SAP super user.