To attend and successfully complete training in all operational functions in the Blood Banks according to the defined curriculum, including standard operating procedures with objective of registering with the HPCSA as a Medical Technologist (Blood Transfusion).
Key Performance Areas:
- Compliance with training programme objective
- Operational objectives
- Instrument and Laboratory Maintenance
- Quality and Risk compliance
- Analytical Thinking and Attention to Detail
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Ethical Behaviour
- Drive and Belief in the cause
- Customer Service Orientation
- Engaging Diversity
- Knowledge Sharing
- May be placed in any blood bank nationally to complete the remainder of the training programme.
National Diploma - Biomedical Technology