South African National Blood Service has an opportunity for a Clinic Supervisor in the blood collection department.
Primary Purpose of the job:
To supervise the functioning of Collections Teams to achieve the following objectives
Procurement of blood as per agreed targets.
Correct treatment of donors and patients.
Performing complex therapeutic procedures according to patient needs.
Compliance to policies, procedures and standards of practice.
• Supervise the collections team to achieve collection targets and maintain all quality standards, for all procedures performed at the site.
• Ensure excellent customer service.
• Ensure quality and risk management for area of responsibility.
• People managed to achieve operational objectives.
• Business planning and financial management
Analytical thinking and attention to detail
Customer Service Orientation
1. All applications will be considered with reference to SANBS' Employment Equity Plan
2. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not be contacted within three weeks after the closing date
Furthermore note that no advertisement may in any way make reference to /or exclude anybody based on race, gender etc.
Registered Professional Nurse (RPN).
1 Year Blood Transfusion experience
- Current registration with SANC.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Current CPR Certificate to be renewed as required.
- Incumbent may be required to drive a company vehicle from time to time as per operational requirements.
- Current valid code 8 or 10 drivers license
- Must be prepared to work overtime, weekends and variable hours within the prescribed limits and conditions.
incumbent will be required to be on his/her feet for a lengthy period, to carry
loads of up to 14kg and assist with loading and off-loading vehicles and able
to climb stairs.