Draft and review various types of contract Manages Procurement Contracts and SLA’s. Manage SANBS research study contracts. Manage SANBS critical goods contracts. Manage SANBS lease Agreements. To ensure that SANSB contracts with stakeholders are drafted on a SANBS template. To ensure effective contract management processes.
Key Performance Areas:
- Contract compliance
- Manage Contracts
- Stakeholder and Supplier Management
- Financial and Contract analysis
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Analytical Thinking and Attention to Detail
- Judgement and Decision making
- Problem Solving
- Big picture thinking
- Ethical behavior
- Excellence Orientation
- Personal development
- Conflict Management
- Customer Service Orientation
- Systems Competence
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Technical skills / competence:
- Best practice thinking
- Accounting practice
- Computer Literacy
- Logistical Management
- Practical Execution Management
- Motivating people
- LLB (Law) or a contract management degree
- Honours or Post graduate qualification would be an advantage.
- 3 - 5 years post admission experience working with contracts.
- Management of multiple contracts simultaneously
- Understanding of King IV, relevant procurement legislation.
- Demonstrated successful experience leading complex, cross functional business units.
- Process Management Experience.
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships and to work at all levels of the company including senior and executive management.
- Experience working effectively across divisional line in a complex, multisite organization.
- Experience negotiating large external vendor contracts.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and
- Presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented and possess excellent analytical,
- Facilitation and strategic planning skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Professional, dedicated and detail oriented.