The successful incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the strategic alignment between HR and the business objectives and plans by building a partnership with managers and employees to support fair practice. Implement the HR strategies and projects in area of responsibility.
- Strategic alignment of Recruitment and Selection processes to SANBS Transformation and Talent retention goals
- Act as advisor on Employee Relations matters and ensure that sound relationships are maintained between managers and employee
- Act as HR business partner to ensure alignment between business and HR strategies
- Ensure implementation of HR Projects and Change Management
- HR Risk Management
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Customers Service Orientation
- SAP Proficient
- Motivating People
- Problem Solving
- Planning, Organising and Monitoring
- Personal Development
- Knowledge Sharing
- Persuasiveness and Selling skills
- Presentation Skills
- Consulting Skills
- Practical Execution Management.
- Degree or Relevant diploma in HR related field.
- At least 3 years Human Resources generalist experience.
- Experience in a unionised environment.
- Computer literate.
- Drivers License
- After hours work will be required from time to time